Saturday, September 11, 2010

HARI RAYA 2010

Well3..............
1st time ever eid at my work place...................
Doesn't feel sad at all juz a bit awkward...................
Probably bcoz I never celebrate eid at any other place then my uncle's house at Klang or my mum's kampung at Malacca..........................
Haha.................
What an experience I have been through...................
But, next year definitely I don't want to celebrate my eid at my work place again....................................
Hahaha.........................
Seriously busy with my work right now bcoz I will start my leave on 18/9/2010...........................
Hopefully, I can meet my family n friends during my leave.......................................
But, for now I need to go back to work......................
Hehehe.....................
Daaa.................................

No comments:

Post a Comment