Monday, July 26, 2010

-Akhirnya Sempurna-

Salam.......................
Baru semlm ak post psl mencari hala tuju................
Alhamdulillah, ari ni ak da dpt jwpn'e...........................
Finally, I got accepted.....................
Wow....................
Don't know what to say.........................
I get a good support from my family abt this........................
So,I guess this is it...........................
The right thing to do.......................
Even,I still have some doubt in my mind abt the other oppurtunity........................
But,yet the other is still unsure....................
I still don't know what am I supposed to do............................
Most of my friends says it is up 2 me to choose what is the best for me...........................
But,still I couldn't find the right answer..............................
May ALLAH will help me to figure it out..................................
I really need it.......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment