Sunday, June 20, 2010

-Friendship-
What does it mean??
A friend that is really sincere,a friend with benefits,a friend when u r happy or a friend that can be with u all the time??
Looking into what happen to me now I've met all these type of friends......
Which makes me feel mad,disappointed,sad and of course grateful.................
Yeah,I admit that some of my friend were always supporting me which I really appreciate them....
But,some of them don't even know how to appreciate me or the friends there are having.......
I guess this what u call friendship.......
We will know if somebody is honest with us or just want to take advantage on us......
It is really sad because this type of people does exists in this world............................
But,I wish one day they will realize what they did is wrong and they can turn back and be the best friend ever............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment